Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bye Bye Blemishes

Acne, blemishes, and breakouts can deliver a serious blow to a person's self esteem. I sure know the feeling all too well! I had hoped the end of my teenage years would have brought an end to my acne, however I was sorely disappointed to discover I would be dealing with this well into my mid-twenties. 
Enter Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick. I've tried almost everything for acne and breakouts, but NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING has worked as well as this product. I use it as a spot treatment AND as a preventive measure in areas where I ALWAYS seem to break out. You can usually find this magic stick at any drug store for about $7.99. 
If you struggle with acne, blemishes, or breakouts, this is definitely a product worth adding to your natural skin care stash!


1 comment:

  1. The first several months of my site there were no comments; just give it time; now they come in like crazy every day! Thanks. Queda de cabelo

    ReplyDelete